In 2020 the company drilled four holes, which confirmed geological continuity with Kamoa-Kakula, which has an average run of mine grade of over 6% copper. Titan has planned a 8,000m diamond drilling programme with 10 holes in 7 priority target areas.
CCR holds a 100% interest in Titan Minerals, which has a 78% interest in the Kayeye Project, covering an area of 231 km2 adjacent to Ivanhoe’s Kamoa-Kakula deposit, which is projected to be the world’s highest-grade major copper mine.
- Central Copper Resources holds a 100% stake in Titan Minerals which owns 78% of the Kayeye Project, a 231 km2 licence area adjacent to Ivanhoe’s Kamoa-Kakula deposit
- More than US$3m spent on exploration so far
- Planned work programme 8,000m diamond drilling to determine resource potential
Drilled 4 holes which confirmed geological continuity (2020) with the Kamoa-Kakula Copper Mine, the world’s largest high-grade copper mine
- Led by award-winning co-participants of the team responsible for the Kamoa discovery
- Airborne magnetic survey flown in 2020 to prioritize drill targets for mineralisation traps
1,410 soil samples
3,438m diamond drilling
- 2,966 line km geophysics (magnetics and radiometrics)
8,000m drilling planned for H2 2021
- 18 target areas identified
- 5,500m drilling across 10 holes in 7 priority target areas
Further 2,500m depending on results